We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
– information about your visits to and use of this website including but not limited to:
– IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
– information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services.
– information that you provide for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
Use of Your Personal Data
– for the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
– to send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or similar technology.
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, theft or alteration of your personal information. Since data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Third Party Websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.